That's right we are expecting another little one! Due March 31! And it's a boy! Pretty funny that we are due when we are because Millie was born in December which is filled with my side of the family birthdays and holidays, and this little guy is probably going to come in April! Which is the Haycock side of the family month filled with birthdays and craziness! Obviously not planned well! haha We are just so excited. My pregnancy has been a little different. I was sick with both from 6-13 weeks. But I felt sick and as if i could through up anytime with Millie, and with our baby boy, I just threw up. Have not been super sensitive to smells. Feel a lot better, not very tired, and have energy. I have been working out every day which has helped. Millie and baby boy will be 27 months apart. I am so happy they will be that close in age.
I loved watching the ultra sound. He was doing somersaults and sucking his thumb, crossing his legs and being so cute. I cant wait to see his face and hold him and kiss him. I did not think I was nervous at all until the last couple weeks. I am sure it is natural, but have thought I could I love another as much as Millie! I adore her! She is my everything. Obviously I know it will be just fine. I also am nervous for some reason to raise a boy. My brothers have been hard for my parents and I know there are plenty of easy boys, but have a fear inside. I need to have faith and everything will be fine. Also never felt overwhelmed with this thought before but for some reason I keep thinking, I am a mother. Mother of 2! Thats a huge HUGE responsibility to raise good kids! I am honored to be a stay at home mom. It is the biggest job in the world. I am raising the future generation. Wow. I love being a mother, and i am excited to have two! Wanted to share the news!!
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Boy Oh Boy
Posted by Jenna and Scott at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Jenna you are so great! I am super excited to see the cuteness that will be your baby boy! I agree that boys can be hard, but just remember, it doesn't usually come until they're teenagers! Haha. We have LOVED having a little boy. He is just so amazing. I hope you love it too. And don't worry, I have heard that you just grow an extra heart every time you have a new baby. (and if you think about it, you literally do! It's just walking around in someone else's body :) ) Good luck girl! so fun to hear how you're doing!
Post a Comment